Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hello! Happy April! Spring is definitely here and we've been having a lot of April showers to get ready for those May flowers!

With Spring in the air - I am continuing my Julie Nutting Doll craze! I'm having so much fun creating with these dolls! They sure bring me back to my childhood when I used to play with paper dolls. I loved my Fashion Plates! Do you remember those? Well, these dolls are just as fun, even if they take a little more time to create.

Here are two of my most recent dolls. The first one is  based on the Mood Board for Prima's March PPP Challenge. If you'll remember my last post, I created an altered journal cover for the challenge. The Mood Board used shades of pinks and greens. I used Julie's Doll Steffi for this one. I love how she turned out! For my second doll, I used Keira for a doll tag swap. Both tags make me thing of Spring with their soft colors and flower embellishments. I hope you like them as much as I do! Thank you for taking a look at my creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment