Saturday, August 1, 2015

Well, it has been awhile since my last post. I am still struggling with Chronic Migraines and Chronic Daily Pain. I was inspired to create a Flip-Fold Shaker Card for the Flying Unicorn's August Shake It Baby - Shaker Card Challenge.  I so love shaker cards! I hope you like it!

Products used:  I used Prima Romance Novel Collection and Prima Sherwood Rose - Truffle. I used a sentiment stamp from the Butterflies and Sunbeams stamp set by Unity Stamp Company as the background for the shaker element. I also added a bit of lace, some tiny mini roses from I Am Roses, and some colorful microbeads & mini sequins.









5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Amazing creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely and elegantly detailed! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Mandy! Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete